Cobelle Education is the education branch of respected, dynamic colourist Kristie Kesic of Cobelle Creative.
We’ll teach you how to grow your own colour column by becoming the colourist you’ve always wanted to be.
Salon education is the foundation of a strong hair industry, and sharing knowledge is powerful.
Kristie’s bespoke colour education demonstrates:
- how mastering your colour craft is essential for a strong skill set, and
- why it is important to respect and understand these skills before ultimately creating your own techniques.
Cobelle Education brings you practical education, applicable to the salon environment.
After developing your skills with Kristie, your clients wouldn’t dare want to book in anywhere else.
Master a flawless foil, perfect a seamless balayage and gain the confidence to tackle those transformations.
Be inspired by the way Kristie sees colour placement within haircuts.
If you’ve mastered the art of in-salon work but want to venture more into the creative side of the industry, whether that’s photographic work or just more creative colour, then Kristie has got you covered.
Learn from Kristie’s first-hand experience, how embracing the photographic journey from start to finish can enhance your business and its marketing.
Kristie is the colourist to ignite your passion within the wonderful world of colour and raise you to the next level boosting your bottom line, confidence and job satisfaction.
Cobelle Education accommodates:
- One on one or team in-salon training,
- Look-and-learn masterclasses
- Hands-on workshops
- opportunities to shadow Kristie in salon for a day.
Who is Kristie Kesic?
- 7 X Australian Colourist of the Year Finalist
- 2 X International AIPP Colourist of the Year Finalist
- Winner Salon Team of the Year
- Schwarzkopf Professional Head Colourist and Guest Artist
- Internationally published hairdresser
- Business Owner for 6 years of Cobelle Creative
- Specialist Colourist for 15 years
- Hair Biz Magazine Colour blogger